Ongoing Work of the ACLA
(The American Catholic Lawyers Association)
- The ACLA is working proof that there are many good lawyers in the world, and particularly in
The United States of America. Two of the more recent activities of the ACLA involve attempts
to remove pagan religious teachings in public schools, and the pro-life stance which must be the stance of every follower of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Some issues of the ACLA Newsletter:
- The September 20, 2001, ACLA Newsletter in Adobe Reader
- The June 13, 2001, ACLA Newsletter in Adobe Reader and in hypertext
- The March 24, 2001, ACLA Newsletter in Adobe Reader and in hypertext
- The January 31, 2001, ACLA Newsletter in Adobe Reader and in hypertext
- The November 22, 2000, ACLA Newsletter in Adobe Reader and in hypertext
- The August 22, 2000, (Adobe Reader) ACLA Up-date.
- The June 21, 2000, (Adobe Reader) Request for assistance from the ACLA, updates on the unconstitutional federal racketeering judgment of the immoral Oregon federal judge (term "judge" used very loosely), and on need to meet the appeals of the New York case which was won, which ordered the school system to stop teaching satanism and witchcraft, but which could be lost if the ACLA does not answer the appeals of the satinist; and more.
The Great Lent, 2000, (Adobe Reader) issue of The ACLA Report covers: developments in the Buffalo Abortion
case; more on the Bedford school system's forcing its students to learn and participate in pagan
worship; and more on the Oregon murder the unborn babies case.
- The January, 2000, (Adobe Reader) issue of The ACLA Report covers: the settlement of the of wrongful
dismissal of a Priest by his immoral military superiors; more on the Oregon Pro-Life case where
the judge acted in an illegal manner; Pro-Murder activists litigation against Pro-Life people in
Buffalo; and more.
- The November, 1999, (Adobe Reader) issue of The ACLA Report covers: the wrongful dismissal of a Priest
from his Chaplain's position because the Priest insisted on proper moral teachings and practices;
Planned Parenthood's court victory against the Pro-Life movement in Oregon, and the illegal
practices of that trial court; occult practices in New York schools, and more.
Why do we provide this information about a Roman Catholic Lawyers organization? Because they
are doing something good, and deserve our support. If you wish to make a donation (tax
deductable) to the ACLA, or obtain more information about it, their address is:
American Catholic Lawyers Association, Inc.
420 U.S. Highway Rt. 46, Suite 7
P.O. Box 10092
Fairfield, NJ 07004
(Post Office Boxes may be safer for donations)
and go to their WEB site
Other WEB sites which may interest you are:
National Right to Life Committee
Population Research Institute